Caballito is the name Panamanians give to a particular baitfish. It means "little horse," which is fitting because these frames are ready to work. Whether you're following a machete through the jungle, cranking on a sail or looking for an open hammock, Caballito fits the bill. Flexible integral hinges, heavy duty nylon frame, Hydrolite nose pads and excellent coverage make this frame ready for surf, sand or open water.
- Medium fit
- Stainless steel integral hinge
- Durable TR 90 nylon frame
- 100% UV light blockage
- Glass lenses have the greatest clarity and are scratch resistant
- Eliminates haze and blur
- Built by hand and backed for life
- Temple: 135mm
- Bridge: 18mm
- Distance between lens: 59mm
- Includes hard case for safe storage
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.