If you want an aggressive look that can match you every step of the way, look no further than the Python. The Python is new for 2011 and perfect for medium faces. Get a pair of Pythons and get ready to take on the world, or whatever challenge just happens to next.
- Gender: Both
- Polycarbonate Polarized Lens: a technology that eliminates bothersome glare and improves contrast for maximum comfort
- Anti-Fog treatment: a treatment is applied to the interior of the lenses which prevents fog from forming whatever the conditions and reactivates when the lenses are wet
- Oleophobic/Hydrophobic tratment: a treatment is applied to the exterior of the lenses to eliminate drops of water or rain and avoid oily smears, ensuring clear and precise vision
- B20.3 Polycarbonate Lenses: Our polycarbonate lenses are made from premium-grade resin, resulting in a lens that is 20 times more impact-resistant than glass and three times lighter, with unrivaled precision and clarity
- CarboGlas Coating: In addition to being lightweight and optically precise, our lenses are enhanced with an armor shell on both sides of the lens, giving you the protection you need from scratches and other damage
- B88 Nylon Frames: Bollé uses only the finest grade nylon, resulting in frames that are exceedingly strong, yet lightweight and flexible. No matter how tough the competition, these sunglasses can take it.
- ThermoGRIP: The temple tips, nose pads and adjustable nosepiece are all made from our proprietary Thermogrip. This hydrophilic material has moisture–absorbing properties that keep the frames comfortably in place, even during extreme exertion.
- Pinless Hinge: These hinges seamlessly connect temples to frame fronts, eliminating mechanisms that can wear over time. This assembly creates an extremely durable structure with a sleek, lightweight look and feel.
- 130mm Temple Length
- 67mm x 36mm x 70mm Lens
- 15mm Distance Between Lenses
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.